Monday, August 1, 2011

Remind me......

Sometimes I can't help but remember how wonderful it was to be a newlywed.

what it was like to be so head over heels mushy-gushy in love......
Now that awful feeling knowing that moment has gone and disappeared.

Now we strive for that feeling and moment again but at the same time wondering if we're better off.

I fear what once was is now lost forever. It scares me.

Do I want to give up? -yes Can I? -not really.

I wish I had a single sign or guidance of some kind. I sure feel so alone and lost and I just wish things would be different. I can't help but think back and wish to change things..... Never had so many regrets before in my life and suddenly it's every little thing. I heard this song (Tonight's song) and it fits. I want that happiness back again. I wanna feel that love again. I am so burned out and tired......

I don't want to fight anymore
I don't want to argue anymore
I don't want to cry anymore
I don't want to feel helpless or alone anymore
I don't want to feel lost or stressed anymore
I don't want to be living paycheck to paycheck with 2 incomes anymore
I don't want to be unhappy anymore.

I want THIS back!!






Tonight's Song:








Photobucket

1 Comments:

KimmeeMee said...

Oh Sunne, love... =( Gavin and I were there once... You just have to pick yourself up and do what makes you feel happy again. Do something you used to love that brings back the way you used to feel. Spoil your husband with kindness and love- Do for him. When I slapped myself and began doing sweet, special things for him again like I used to... it took a couple of weeks but he suddenly began to respond with his own love and kindness... and we've been back in love again like we used to be ever since.

Just my own little personal account and advice.