Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Oh Tonight"

I saw this on another blog and I thought it'd be fun to do. Haven't done these since the "myspace" days lol. I don't have much to say tonight. Pretty quiet night. I did realize one thing however.... I miss my husband.

ENJOY!



1. What are your middle names? Alexander and Rae

2. How long have you been together? Almost 2 years, married for almost 1.... still feels like a lifetime....

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Apparently a while - met at a party- but neither of us really remember that

4. Who asked who out? He did. I played hard to get ;)

5. How old are each of you? He's 23 and I am 24.....eek I am cradle robbin' lol

6. Did you go to the same school? Nope

7. Are you from the same home town? Eh. Sorta. our "towns" are just townships that are like 15 mins apart lol

8. Who is the smartest? Me, duh. Ok, just kidding. We've got different kinds of smarts. I'm a smart-ass, he's "tactical" smart... his intelligence is applicable to real life... well, his life anyway ;-)

9. Who majored in what? He's a major pain in my arse. LOL jk. He hasn't really decided on a major but I believe he would major in military history or some sort of trade. I would love to double major in CJ and family sciences so I could be a juvenile probation officer :)

10. Who is the most sensitive? Hmm... We can both be really sensitive. I am sensitive more often, I think.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? To hell and back... does that count? lol jk Probably to Albquerque for the PBR earlier this year.

12. Who has the worst temper? Me. Hands down.

13. How many children do you want? 2 but we've dabbled in the idea of 3.

14. Who does the cooking? Me unless its grilling- he's king of the grill.

15. Who is more social? We are both the type that will just start talking to anyone. That's kind of how we hit it off. We had no friends in common, no one introduced us, him and his friends just started talking to me and I started picking on him and we hit it off.

16. Who is the neat freak? Both and neither. We don't mind keeping clean but sometimes we get lazy. Unless company comes over I go OCD on that stuff.

17. Who is the most stubborn? Ohhh man. We're horribly stubborn people.

18. Who wakes up earlier? Helloooo he's been in the Army for how long!? he's awake before the sun. Me? I'd prefer to sleep til noon

19. Where was your first date? My secret.
20. Who has the bigger family? Me. By like 300

21. Do you get flowers often? More often than I would ask for! He's on top of it :)

22. How do you spend the holidays? We try our hardest to spend it all evenly with each of our parents (his parents, my moms, my daddy and step moms)

23. Who is more jealous? Me. He's very secure, knows I've only got eyes for him. I know he's only got eyes for me but I still will cut you if you look at him.

24. How long did it take to get serious? Not very long lol Some things are just meant to be :)

25. Who eats more? OhEmGee HIM.

26. What do you do for a living? I hang out. He saves the country and drives trucks.
Ok, seriously, I am an Animal Control officer (NOT LIKE THE TV SHOW) and Army Wifey (AGAIN, NOT LIKE THE TV SHOW) and now a new adventure as a truck drivers wife. He is in the United States Army.... was active duty till recently and is now reserves. He just started truck driving but has expressed interest in other fields and possibly going back to active duty.

27. Who does the laundry? I do most of it, but he has helped :)

28. Who's better with the computer? Probably me...

29. Who drives when you are together? Whew that is an arguement. He says my driving sucks, I say his is a nightmare...

30. What is your song? We are BIG music lovers we have so many we love but i'll name off a few:
~"Oh Tonight" -Josh Abbott Band
~"No Doubt About It" - Neal McCoy

~"My kind of woman/My kind of man" - Vince Gill
~"Amen kind of love"- Daryle Singletary
~"Cross my heart"- George Strait (everyone has that song)

<3

Tonight's Jam: A video I had made along with one of "our" songs :)



Photobucket

0 Comments: