Monday, August 8, 2011

With a flip of a quarter......

Well as you may or may NOT have been following up with the story here.... Brian and I are going through a rough patch in our marriage. EVERY marriage has it's moments and NO ONE is "immune" from these days or moments in life.

Well I am HAPPY to report that we have gone 2 whole days without any arguing, fighting, or any negativity :)

Considering how awful things were before this is a big improvement. We hope to continue this pattern. I don't know what triggered this good wave of good juju latey and I don't plan on questioning it. Perhaps is me dealing with snot nosed, two faced biznatch Army Wives and given em a peace of my mind. LOL Either way I am so thrilled and hopeful and excited! I can't wait to see him again, although I don't know when that will be

On a sadder note my baby boy Diesel has come down with possibly "Kennel Cough". It breaks my heart when he gets sick or hurt cause I just wanna ease his pain, and unfortunately animals don't have the ability to tell you what is wrong, they have no voice to express their pains and sorrows :(

I have taken him to the vet before for what i thought was kennel cough and they gave me some suggestions to try and treat it at home, which is what i'm doing now = Robitussin. LOL Like a kid I have to chase him down and force it down his throat hehehe... I just pray it works! So prayers for me as well that he gets to feelin better!

My sis and I saw the last of our friends leave today. Deployments are awful I will admit, for ANYONE. Wife, Fiance, girlfriend, friend, sister, brother, cousin, mom, dad, aunt, uncle etc.... it's equally painful and equally hard to watch them leave. I pray for everyone's safe return soon<3

Well I am avoiding the dishes once more so I think i'll actually call it an early night tonight, considering I've only had about 2 hours of sleep last night..... Tomorrow I go back to rowing with the other slaves.... Bleh. I love my job but the lack of pay is really getting to me :(


Tonight's JAMMMMM:



Photobucket

0 Comments: