Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1st attempt.....

So this is my first blog attempt.

*crickets chirp*

I ... don't know what to talk about lol. I guess the first thing is well hi!!! Hubby is on TDY to a few places this week along with Sgt Marques. I'm REALLY happy for him considering he really needed a break. He gets to see his old TC from Iraq whom he considers a mentor to him. He really looks up to that man in so many ways. I think if anyone could get Brian to do something it'd be Ssgt Hoskins....and all he has to say is "Worley,  my wife likes small diamonds" lol. They soon will head to Walter Reed to see another buddy of theirs "Stewie" who was severly injured also in Iraq. Both of them are excited to see both of these men who have impacted their lives so much. Had it not been for Brian and Sgt Marques... the other two probably would not be alive to this day. They don't see it this way though, and it rather astonishes me. They simply shrug it off and say their did their job....

Either way he is getting a paid vacation. Lucky turd.

I on the otherhand have been a bum on the couch for the last two days eating ramen soup and chips. I kinda admit working about 60-70hrs a week really catches up to you. So bumming around in PJ's eating junk food is kinda refreshing. Although the Army Wives reruns are getting old. Guess its time to put in a new movie. Till next time boys and girls.....

0 Comments: